"not tonight dear"

Normally, the wives tell this phrase to their husbands. Unfortunately in my weird world, it's the other way around. Funny, the hubby is looking at me like I'm an alien. Hello! It's not like I'm demanding marital relations every single freaking day. Gosh, the last time we had any was six months ago! How weird is that?

As with any newly-married couple, the next question is always - when are you going to have a baby? As if it doesn't make things worse as it is. And his relatives look at me as if there's something wrong with me. Hello!!! You cannot make babies through immaculate conception. Virgin Mary, I am not.

Yes, it's a ranting blog. Yes, I'm am so friggin' upset and frustrated that the last person I want to see is him. I have tried to be patient and understanding but it's leading me nowhere. And no, the usual seduction techniques do not work on him. If he was one of the boylets, I'd have turned him on so high he won't want to leave the bed. (Well, several indecent proposals ought to give you an idea where I'm coming from - unfortunately, I can't indulge in any of them anymore. I'm supposed to have left that life behind me.) Yeah, yeah, I know. That small selfish part of me wishes it wasn't so. But it is selfish and it is behind me now so I must (damn it!) literally grin and bear it.

.... and make sure I have a supply of AA batteries with me. Looks like I'm going to need it for some time. (sigh)

(hey, it comes with a health benefit. I get fit PC muscles and less cramping during my period. But of course, it would've been better to have it on a live, breathing, participating hubby, right? grrrrr.....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon