rants and raves (not)

Family.... love 'em or hate 'em, they're stuck to you like a flea to a dog. While I have my issues with my rather irresponsible sisters, the one that earned my ire today is my rather snotty cousin and her ideas of success.

To be fair to her, she just asked a simple question what I was working on based on one of my Facebook statuses. While my friends simply encourage me with "go, go,go!", the cousin had to butt her head in and demand what I was working on. So in my rather sweet but snarky way I wrote that I was doing short projects for a corporate client. I can't exactly divulge the name on the internet since I just freelance but the next opportunity I get I will go to a full, detailed explanation of what I exactly do. Hmp. At least coffee-break friend appreciates the kind of analysis and writing I have to do. My snotty relatives do not. One of these days.....

Oh well, perhaps she means well. Still... I hate it when they start making you feel like the lowliest of lows. Oh well... I still snagged the best hubby around. Now I just need to produce the best babies. hehehe (bad).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon