The Boylet Chronicles - Do's and Don'ts - Don't Get Caught

Let's admit it - there's something exciting about tempting fate, the thrill of getting away with something you shouldn't be doing, or be caught doing it. Remember the excitement of doing it in the most unexpected places and the danger of getting caught? Yeah, we've been there at least once in our lives. There's one rule you do have to remember - don't ever get caught!

What lies ahead when you do get caught? Oh, only embarrassment and a slew of other issues I'm sure you can do without. Like having to convince the guard or that unwanted audience to let you go. Getting a lecture from the police. Explaining to your friends why you couldn't wait to get a room. Or, heaven forbid, you're in a relationship and it becomes a deal breaker. Oh, the snickers, the knowing looks, the gossip behind your back, the embarrassment. Frankly, I'd rather not deal with all of those. It's hilarious on TV, not so in real life.

Yeah, we all like a little excitement. Believe me, I've done it in a car, at the office (a very long time ago), one of the dark corners of the campus (but I won't tell you where. LOL), the living room (while my sibling was sleeping in the other room) and in a hotel room with a bunch of friends (that earned the guy some dagger looks from me when the others were out of sight. No, they never suspected a thing. At least I hope so.). I can't say I didn't like it. It was something different from the usual stuff and the possibility of getting caught - but getting away with it - made those encounters very memorable (oh yes, very.) Remember trying not to let out that moan? The shushing and trying so hard to be quiet? (Oh, yessss.) Still, when the adrenaline and those feel-good hormones fade away, I wanted to smack my head for being stupid enough to take the risk.

I've been lucky enough not to get caught - so far. Well, I did - once. Coffee-break guy and I were chatting up a storm one night in campus when the guards shone a light in his car. Funny thing was, we weren't even doing anything but talk! Still, it was nice to learn that lesson early because I was more careful the next time. Make that a lot of next times. =)

'Sigh' Yes, I miss those days compared to my days of forced celibacy these days. Still, I'm glad I was careful because as far as the world knows, I'm this giggly, demure girl. (Boylets just know otherwise.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon