BC - To be or not to be (an ex)

12 Jun 2003 15:09

If something drastic happens, can I plead temporary insanity?

Some days I can't help myself and I literally stick to him like a leech. I poke, pinch, mess his hair or give him a smack on the lips. (Nangigigil ba?) Some days I rue the day I said yes to this egotistical, stressed-out grump. Can a girl dump a guy out of pique? Haaay.

I sometimes wish I could poke and tell him - hey, I still exist and you haven't been taking care of me lately. Because if he continues his grumpiness, I don't know what'll happen. Who'd want to be married to a guy who's married to his work? (So thank goodness I'm not.) Forgive me for being a bit selfish but girls want to be pampered every now and then. (and you don't need to sell your soul either.) A person's behavior at present can indicate future behavior. So if he prefers the company of his computer, by all means go! I'll go find me a guy who'll make me his sun and moon. (It's a nice fantasy - a guy who thinks the world of you. Haay. Asa pa.)

Fat chance that'll happen. I might just plead insanity.

'Sigh' Love does make fools out of us.

Comments

Unknown said…
just make sure you can stand by your decision ... i know someone who can make you his sun and moon ... he was once mine ...
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon