The Boylet Chronicles - Gag Order

Sometimes a girl has a weird set of ethics.

Mine willed me to ask coffee-break friend if it would be alright to blog about the boylets. I figured since future topics might involve him I ought to ask if it was okay to write about the topic. It took him an hour or so to respond to the inquiry and not surprisingly, I got a resounding NO.

Well, he is right that any detail I write about is inviting trouble. However, since I don't think I would become a blogging superstar anyway, I think I could write about situations and opinions in general but never about the particulars. I don't think that's going to land me in hot water anyway.

Still, it would've been fun to write about him. He would probably have taken top prize. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon