BC - It's Saturday Already?

7 Jun 2003 17:16

And I don't feel it's a weekend. I'm still at work and it seems like I'll be here until 6pm. Oh well, that's life. Have a weird problem (and might be a big one) regarding the sales agents' transport tomorrow for the site visit. Well, I hope the honey was able to talk sense to our boss. Speaking of the honey, he was nicer over the phone today; he was actually very affectionate. Well, either he got a wake-up call or he's just feeling better and less grumpy today. In any case, my best friend is right - I am a serial monogamist. What she means is when I like or in this case, love a guy, it's for keeps (or until something really goes wrong). Okay, have to fix my problem with the transportation tomorrow first. If only that darned guy would call. I hardly have any credits left on my cellphone. =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon