BC - Trippings

5 Jun 2003 17:42

I am alone at the office today but by no means lonely. Well, I'm rushing on some admin files, my disagreements with the honey aren't quite resolved yet, everybody's out on official business but I'm almost happy. Okay, content might be a better word. Even the phones are quiet today. At long last I'm getting to listen to the songs I downloaded ages ago. It's a hodge-podge of 80's songs, Indigo Girls and some latin salsas. At least they're keeping me awake this hot afternoon. I get to sing along and no one will complain - unless the walls do. I even get to swing to the beat from time to time. Haay. The joys of solitude. In the meantime, I still have to do these reports. That's okay, I have music to keep me company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon