BC - Small pleasures

6 Jun 2003 16:34

It's a slow day today. My mind's still working but I would much rather sleep instead. I still can't do that write-up I'm supposed to do but at least the admin stuff's done already. That's one down and more to go. =) One high point of the day - I got to talk (over the phone) to a guy I had a slight crush on before. Made small talk with this cutie- a collegue passed the phone over to him. He's cute - in a geeky kind of way (he hates that) - but he isn't a geek. He's cool, if a bit weird. A lot older than me but he doesn't look like it. Ok, he has a really nice voice. (Major attraction for me) But of course, I still had to sound neutral so I had to stiffle any flirtatious urges. 'sigh'. He said "take care' - even if it's probably an automatic response. (Kilig naman ang bruha.) It's ok, it's more than what my so-called bf did today. (and it's more than he'd say to that stalker of his. Ha!) Next time, I want to be able to dance with the cutie. Wait a minute, I already did that! unfortunately, just once. =( And the sun's out today. Yehey!

Cheap trips, I know. But hey, even small things can make you happy. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon