BC - Who am I?

2 Jun 2003 15:32

This is not a philosophical question. Just a plain, straightforward one. Description: - Mid-twenties (then - ed.), average height (for a Filipina) - Social science grad. (pre-med, if you must know) - First-born, and therefore, also acts as the third parent of the family (sometimes enthusiastically, sometimes reluctantly.) Why such a silly question? I don't know; maybe because to gain an insight on a person, you should also know his or her background. (At least that's one lesson I haven't forgotten since college.) And maybe it's also for me to realize what factors influence me and my decisions. For example, I am firstborn. That makes me sometimes domineering. (Okay, okay, it IS my nature.) Besides, all my journal entries start with a short description of me and my life at that point in time. At least, should someone read my somewhat boring life, they know what was happening around me at the time. Okay, enough of this procrastination. It only means I'll be working late to finish my work again. At least one good thing has come up in between 2 blog entries - I've had a clearer view of what I want to happen in my project. =) Yehey!

Comments:

i think you're COOL! :D
jobbee
comment added :: 2nd June 2003, 15:32 GMT+08

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon