BC - The Calm Before the Storm

4 Jun 2003 19:41

Things are cool now. They're actually getting colder by the minute. I don't speak to the honey much today - most answers are monosyllabic or in grunts, if ever. Okay, say that it's childish but I am just so sick and tired of the disdain and irritaion I hear in his voice. For once, let him be greeted by silence - icy, cold silence. However, in his denseness he still wouldn't get it anyway so what's the use? 'Sigh'. Men. And now he tells me he's going to be out of town for the next five days. While it is business-related, why do I feel abandoned? I know it's petty but I doubt if we'll be able to spend any "quality time" together. I doubt if we'll be able to spend any time together anyway. So whatever it is I want to talk about with him has got to be put on hold for a while. He just let out one of those sighs he does when he's irritated. They feel like darts shooting through my heart. I wonder if he knows how many times he's come periliously close to being an ex. Oh well, that's what love can do. I just don't know until when I can hold on.

062607 - Postscript:
I hung on. And it was the right thing to do. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon