BC - Ramblings of a bored mind

- 2 Jun 2003 13:50

* Note: I am transferring my blogs from blog-city to this site. (including the timestamps) Bear with me. =)

Boredom is a dangerous companion. It makes me think of things I'd rather keep under the lid. It makes me go places I shouldn't have gone to in the first place. It makes me do things I shouldn't have done. It makes me impulsive. It makes me a different person. I'm supposed to be working on a sales support material I just couldn't finish because of the proverbial writer's block. And this isn't me. I thought I got over the "ningas cogon" mentality. I am normally a fairly okay writer. Not that good, but okay. So I find myself blogging for the first time after reading an article about it. This after a long time of ignoring my journal. Maybe I'll find my creative juices once again. Maybe I'll write again. Maybe I'll find me again.

Created by: quiquay 2 Jun 2003

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boylet - A Definition

Just because...

Sabon